Insurance and Billing
The Center for Innovative GYN Care wants to make it as easy as possible for you to manage the costs of our services. The information presented here will help you prepare for your visit. By discussing expenses in advance with our office, you will be better able to plan for your medical bills.
As a new patient at CIGC, you will speak with our patient advocates to complete a patient information form and provide your insurance information for verification.
Accepted Insurance Plans
CIGC participates with most major insurance plans. For specific insurance information, call (877) 592-5595 and choose option 7. We will submit claims to your carrier on your behalf.
As a new patient at The Center for Innovative GYN Care, you will speak with our Patient Relations Coordinators to complete a patient information form, and verify your insurance information.
Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
At this time, we do not accept patients with Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or Kaiser HMO.
Whether CIGC is in or out of network with your insurance carrier, we understand how important it is to receive timely treatment for GYN conditions and will work with you so you can get the care you need.
Having surgery performed by exceptionally skilled specialists at CIGC is more cost-effective in the long run, and the advantages are immediate:
- Our innovative surgical techniques were developed to result in less pain and faster recovery; most patients can return to work within a week, minimizing lost wages and associated expenses.
- CIGC’s trademarked, minimally invasive procedures help avoid complications and the additional expenses associated with recurring problems.
- Getting the right care the first time will avoid incurring costs for additional treatment later.
Payment Options for Patients Without Insurance
We accept Visa, MasterCard and personal checks printed with your name, address and phone number.
If you anticipate needing any special financial arrangements, a patient advocate can explain your options.
If you designated a certain pretax amount of your gross income to pay for eligible health care expenses through a flexible spending account, you probably know the funds are subject to a “use it or lose it” clause. The deadline to spend this money can vary depending on several factors, so check with your employer or plan administrator to find out the last day you are eligible to do so.
Leftover money from this year’s FSA can be put to good use by covering your deductible and going toward surgery that relieves GYN complications and gets you back to your normal life. You can also increase the amount of pretax salary (up to the allowable amount) you designate for next year’s FSA if you are planning ahead for your procedure.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Please bring your insurance identification card(s) with you to all appointments. A photocopy will be placed in your billing file. If you are covered by more than one insurance company, please let us know which company is the primary carrier. This will help to avoid any delays in receiving benefits. If there is any change in your health coverage, please contact the office to update your records.
- Some insurance companies require you to obtain referrals or pre–authorization for office visits, hospital admissions and treatment, and may require you to use specific laboratories for test processing. It is your responsibility to obtain the initial referral and bring this with you on the day of your first visit. If you need assistance with your insurance requirements, our staff will make every effort to help you.
- Copayments/outstanding balances are expected at the time of your visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard and personal checks printed with your name, address and phone number.
Using the Patient Portal
You can submit medical and insurance information through the patient portal site YourHealthFile. Once your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with registration instructions, including a patient portal username and password.
Please complete your registration via our patient portal prior to your appointment.
Contact the Billing Department
For additional billing questions, contact our billing department at (888) 787-4379, option 7.