Natalya E. Danilyants, MD, is board-certified in gynecology. Dr. Danilyants developed and perfected the DualPortGYN® and LAAM® advanced gynecological surgical techniques used to treat complex GYN conditions such as endometriosis and fibroids. Dr. Danilyants has performed thousands of cases, and as a Hyper-Specialist has extensive training in GYN Oncology procedures and techniques through her work at the Womens Surgery Center and CIGC.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, 2004
- Residency: George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C., 2008
- Ethicon Johnson & Johnson Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery. One of 10 candidates offered the position nationally
- Focus: Extensive training in retroperitoneal dissection, RET excision for Endometriosis, LAAM Myomectomy procedures, DualportGYN procedures for Hysterectomy and Pelvic Masses, cancer related surgical procedures.
- Womens Surgery Center, Bethesda MD. Director, Advanced Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Surgery
- INOVA FairOaks Hospital. Director, Division of Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Assistant Professor, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington DC
- Center for Innovative GYN Care, Director, current
Dr. Danilyants has published in major peer reviewed journals on Minimally Invasive GYN procedures and techniques. Click here to learn more
Dr. Danilyants is a co-founder of The Center for Innovative GYN Care® (CIGC®). She is also the former division chief of minimally invasive GYN surgery at Inova Fair Oaks Hospital in Fairfax, Virginia, as well as a former assistant clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. She received numerous awards for her exceptional surgical skill and care, including the Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Award in 2007, the AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists) Award for Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures in 2008, and the Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology Designated Surgeon in 2012. She was honored to receive a Patient’s Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Recognition by her patients for her excellent care and bedside manner. She was named a Rising Star in the 2013 Super Doctors Edition of The Washington Post Magazine.
CIGC participates with most major insurance carrier plans. For specific insurance information, call 888-787-4379 and choose option 7. We will submit claims to your carrier on your behalf. At this time, we do not accept patients with Medicare, Medicaid, and Kaiser HMO.
Dr. Natalya Danilyants, MD: A Safer, Faster Hysterectomy with DualPortGYN