CIGC’s Dr. Paul MacKoul to Co-Host Event with New Hope Fertility Center’s Dr. Meir Olcha
LEARN ABOUT EGG FREEZING AND ENDOMETRIOSIS
An estimated 6.5 million women in the U.S. suffer from endometriosis, a disease that on average takes 10 years to diagnose. In that time the disease can advance, causing damage to the delicate structures of reproductive organs, making it a leading cause of infertility. CIGC’s Dr. Paul MacKoul is teaming up with New Hope Fertility Center’s Dr. Meir Olcha to host a FREE event to educate women on the latest in treatments for endometriosis as well as egg freezing.
New Hope Fertility Center, based in New York City, pioneered American Egg Freezing. The event will be held at their office on March 12 at 6:30 PM. Space is limited, so guests are encouraged to RSVP as soon as possible. See below for complete event details.
This in-depth introduction to Egg Freezing and Endometriosis at New Hope Fertility Center will cover:
- What is egg freezing?
- What is endometriosis and how does it affect fertility?
- What is needle-free egg freezing?
- How is egg freezing done?
- How to choose the right IVF center for your egg freezing.
- How many eggs do I need?
- How much does egg freezing cost?
- What should I know before embarking on egg freezing?
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask any questions during the Q&A portion of the event.
This event is FREE and perfect for you and a friend to attend. Enjoy a complimentary fine wine tasting as a courtesy from our director’s private collection.
All Those Attending Will Be Entered to Win 1 Free Egg Freezing Cycle
Find out how to tailor an egg freezing protocol to your needs. Learn about our options!
Seats Are Limited So Book Your Ticket TODAY
1. Tickets are only valid for new guests who have never completed an initial consultation with any New Hope Fertility Center physicians.
2. Must register to attend. Please bring your ID.
3. To be eligible to join the free cycle raffle, please arrive no later than 6:45 pm. If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.