CONGRESSIONAL OBGYN ROCKVILLE, MD
• Assess, diagnose, and treat a variety of disease in gynecology in the practice setting.
• Advise and educate patients regarding diet, hygiene, and effective disease prevention methods.
• Interpret and manage imaging and laboratory results. • Perform wide range of gynecologic in-office procedures.
• Develop rapport with patients, encourage them to share questions and concerns.
HOLY CROSS GERMANTOWN HOSPITAL
• Privileges approved [October 2021 – present]
UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, SCHOOL OF MEDICINE RÍO PIEDRAS, PUERTO RICO
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
[July 2017 – June 2021]
UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, MEDICAL SCIENCE CAMPUS (UPR-MSC) RÍO PIEDRAS, PUERTO RICO
Magna Cum Laude
[August 2013 – June 2017]
UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO, AGUADILLA CAMPUS AGUADILLA, PUERTO RICO
Biomedical Sciences Suma Cum Laude
[August 2009 – June 2013]
[May 17-28, 2021]
41st Annual Research and Education Forum Virtual Modality.
• “Choriocarcinoma Presenting as Lower Extremity Weakness: A Case Report and Literature Review of Spinal Cord Metastatic Disease”. E-Poster Presentation video accepted for presentation.
• “Bartholin cyst or vulvar leiomyoma? A pediatric case report” -Poster Presentation video accepted for presentation.
245th American Chemistry Society National Meeting “Functional Dissection of BRCA1 A Complex Proteins, Abraxas and BRCC36”. Poster Presentation presented at: Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort, Ponce, PR.
36th Senior Technical Meeting – ACS PR Section PR INBRE Annual Meeting 2012 “Functional Dissection of BRCA1 A Complex Proteins, Abraxas and BRCC36”. Poster Presentation presented at: Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort, Ponce, PR.
[September 12, 2012]
2012 Summer Research Program Trainee Poster Presentation “Functional Dissection of BRCA1 A Complex Proteins, Abraxas and BRCC36” Poster Presentation presented at: “Centro Comprensivo de Cancer”, Research Oral Presentations; San Juan, PR.
243rd American Chemistry Society National Meeting “Water Interactions: More than Just Hydrogen Bonds.” Authors: Natalia Solá, Pablo Marrero and Brenda Ramos. Poster Presentation presented at: San Diego, California. 5 MAGAZINE PUBLICATION
[2011 – 2012]
“Letters to my Heroine”, Brisas XII. University of Puerto Rico – Aguadilla Campus. Honor Program’s annual magazine, an interdisciplinary journal with an academic profile that has transcended internationally.
CIGC participates with most major insurance carrier plans. For specific insurance information, call 888-787-4379 and choose option 7. We will submit claims to your carrier on your behalf. At this time, we do not accept patients with Medicare, Medicaid and Kaiser HMO.
In the Press
Help us raise awareness about GYN conditions and the advanced minimally invasive treatment options available to women.