Surgical Scrub Technician – Full Time, Part Time, PRNBack
$2,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available for Full Time Employees!
- Performance/Productivity Bonuses Quarterly
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- Extremely competitive compensation rates
- FT Employee benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match
- FT Employees are eligible for $2,000 Signing Bonus with a 1 year employment agreement.
Tower Surgical Partners (TSP), in conjunction with the Center for Innovative GYN Care, requires the services of an experienced Surgical Scrub Technician for its Rockville free standing Ambulatory Surgical Center.
TSP is an ambulatory surgical center development company located in Rockville MD specializing in the placement and management of advanced GYN ASC facilities. TSP works closely with its clinical partner, the Center for Innovative GYN Care (CIGC), to provide access for patients to the highest quality GYN surgical services available. CIGC has developed “new procedural technology” including DualportGYN and LAAM procedures allowing major GYN surgical procedures to be performed in an outpatient ASC setting. Demand for these procedures is significant, with patients from 46 states and 17 foreign countries accessing TSP’s Rockville location since 2013.
The TSP/CIGC model is a unique and progressive concept with potential for expansion regionally and nationally. This model has unlimited market potential, and requires employees who are dedicated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and superb work ethic.
The emphasis TSP places on staff support and employee satisfaction in the workplace is unequalled. Retention and development of all employees is of the highest priority.
REPORTS TO: Clinical Manager
LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembles supplies and equipment for scheduled procedures according to physicians’ preference cards.
- Inspects equipment for proper working condition.
- Follows principles of aseptic technique and prescribed operating/procedure room procedures.
- Arranges instruments according to given procedure.
- Confirms that instruments work properly.
- Maintains availability of instruments and supplies to avoid delays.
- Assists in receiving supply orders and maintains working knowledge of inventory on hand.
- Work collaboratively with team to assist in room turnover.
- Completion of certified surgical technician program
- 3 – 5 years’ operating room experience
- BLS certification