Senior Marketing Production CoordinatorBack
The Center for Innovative GYN Care is a progressive minimally invasive GYN surgical practice that is rapidly expanding to the New York Metro market, while continuing to build its Washington DC Metro base. CIGC’s marketing team has developed an analytics-driven and comprehensive approach to direct-to-consumer medical marketing. The approach effectively drives patients to the revolutionary GYN practice by educating patients about their options. A Senior Marketing Production Coordinator is required to scale up the efforts as we grow and expand.
This position works closely with an experienced and tight-knit team of marketing professionals to create, build, maintain and grow a digital and traditional direct-to-consumer advertising and marketing portfolio. CIGC has more than tripled its business as well as implemented a travel program that has brought hundreds of patients from across the United States and around the globe. CIGC is now poised to expand into new markets, with the same dedication and savvy that has brought success in the Washington DC area.
The Senior Marketing Production Coordinator will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop and manage creative deliverables, work closely with vendors to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, and manage the marketing budget, invoices and contracts. The Senior Marketing Production Coordinator role will be collaborative and include design, review of content, and up-to-date marketing research to support expansion and growth of the company. This role requires learning about our company(ies), our clients, medical services, and unique marketing differences.
• Creative project management: Overseeing, organizing, and managing all marketing projects using project management tools (Asana, Trello, BaseCamp); experience developing an organized project management protocol for an in-house marketing agency a plus
• Manage Web site builds with multiple vendors (developers, designers, writers, SEO); manage website domain accounts
• Basic design of corporate and marketing materials (Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign; Office Suite)
• Campaign Analysis: Contribute to the planning and execution of the evolving marketing strategy and stay current in marketing trends and news
• Support national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
• Develop various forms of communication including, but not limited to presentations, newsletters, event support materials, and brochures
• Develop and maintain vendor relationships, including contract negotiation; research new vendors
• Manage print orders, hire graphic designers, photographers
• Analytics: Measure and report ROI
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 5 or more years of experience in the advertising, marketing and communications fields including deep understanding of production of digital and traditional marketing creative, and digital marketing trends. Experience should include project management in a creative environment, basic design, SEM/SEO best practices.
• Business environment writing experience for all social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram) and a working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Experience with Direct-to-Consumer advertising, branding concepts, and campaigns, including display ads, social banners, and Google aps (G-Suite)
• Preference may be given for:
o CMS and CRM experience (WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot)
o Google Adwords certification
o A/B advertising testing experience
o Proficiency with InDesign, HTML, and a basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working in a professional business environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to work with a close-knit internal marketing team
• Ability to measure and report ROI
• Operates with a sense of urgency, and has the desire to be a part of a team effort to improve operations
• Thorough and detail oriented, exemplary organizational and time-management skills, deadline and goal oriented
• Self-motivated, with the ability to multitask and adjust to short deadlines and quick project turnarounds