Operating Room RN – Full Time, Part Time, PRNBack
$15,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available for Full Time Employees!
- Performance/Productivity Bonuses Quarterly
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- Extremely competitive compensation rates
- Benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match
- FT Employees are eligible for $15,000 Signing Bonus with a 2 year employment agreement
- PT/PRN are eligible for up to a $7,500 Signing Bonus subject to an employment agreement
Tower Surgical Partners (TSP), in conjunction with the Center for Innovative GYN Care, requires the services of an experienced Operating Room RN for its Rockville free standing Ambulatory Surgical Center.
TSP is an ambulatory surgical center development company located in Rockville MD specializing in the placement and management of advanced GYN ASC facilities. TSP works closely with its clinical partner, the Center for Innovative GYN Care (CIGC), to provide access for patients to the highest quality GYN surgical services available. CIGC has developed “new procedural technology” including DualportGYN and LAAM procedures allowing major GYN surgical procedures to be performed in an outpatient ASC setting. Demand for these procedures is significant, with patients from 46 states and 17 foreign countries accessing TSP’s Rockville location since 2013.
The TSP/CIGC model is a unique and progressive concept with potential for expansion regionally and nationally. This model has unlimited market potential, and requires employees who are dedicated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and superb work ethic.
The emphasis TSP places on staff support and employee satisfaction in the workplace is unequalled. Retention and development of all employees is of the highest priority.
The Registered OR Nurse provides nursing care to patients in compliance with, but not limited to, Standards of Practice as defined by ANA, AORN, ASPAN and State Practice Act Standards, and organization protocols, policies, procedures, and guidelines. Develops, implements, evaluates, and revises plan of care based on physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and educational needs of the patient/caregiver. Maintains clinical knowledge and skills competencies to facilitate patient care in accordance with current standards of practice and monitors the environment to provide safe patient care. Supervises and directs patient care in a single operating room.
REPORTS TO : Clinical Manager
LOCATION : ROCKVILLE, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement plan of care safely and effectively and provides safe environment, including, but not limited to:1) positioning patient safely, padding bony prominences and ensuring respiratory and circulatory protection. 2) Ensuring correct prepping and draping procedures. 3) Conducting “time out” process prior to incision to ensure correct patient, correct procedures and correct surgical site. 4) Ensure asepsis during all procedures. Opens and presents sterile items to sterile field aseptically; ensures supplies are not expired. 5) Accounting for all sponges, needles, sharps, during and after the procedures and documenting appropriately.
- Explains intra-operative phase of routine procedures and care to the patient.
- Anticipates needs of surgical team and assists anesthesia personnel by supporting patient during administration of anesthesia.
- Provides continuity of patient care by communicating with other perioperative care personnel and documenting records accordingly.
- Works collaboratively with team to assist in room turnover.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License in the State of Maryland/Virginia/DC or ability to obtain one
- BLS/ACLS certified
- 3 -5 years OR experience
- GYN experience – Preferred