Operating Room Assistant – Full Time, Part Time, PRNBack
$1,500 Signing Bonus for Full Time Employees!
- Performance/Productivity Bonuses Quarterly
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- Extremely competitive compensation rates
- FT Employee benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match
- FT Employees are eligible for $1,500 Signing Bonus with a 1 year employment agreement.
Tower Surgical Partners (TSP), in conjunction with the Center for Innovative GYN Care, requires the services of an experienced Operating Room Assistant for its Rockville free standing Ambulatory Surgical Center.
TSP is an ambulatory surgical center development company located in Rockville MD specializing in the placement and management of advanced GYN ASC facilities. TSP works closely with its clinical partner, the Center for Innovative GYN Care (CIGC), to provide access for patients to the highest quality GYN surgical services available. CIGC has developed “new procedural technology” including DualportGYN and LAAM procedures allowing major GYN surgical procedures to be performed in an outpatient ASC setting. Demand for these procedures is significant, with patients from 46 states and 17 foreign countries accessing TSP’s Rockville location since 2013.
The TSP/CIGC model is a unique and progressive concept with potential for expansion regionally and nationally. This model has unlimited market potential, and requires employees who are dedicated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and superb work ethic.
The emphasis TSP places on staff support and employee satisfaction in the workplace is unequalled. Retention and development of all employees is of the highest priority
REPORTS TO: CLINICAL MANAGER
LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains awareness of assigned room needs while case in in progress; anticipates when help, supplies, or equipment are needed.
- Facilitates rapid turnover and gathering of equipment and supplies for following cases.
- Stocks supplies in surgical suites as necessary or designated.
- Ensuring the availability of well – functioning equipment for every surgical case.
- Patient support services such as turning, lifting, and transporting patients.
- Assists in receiving supply orders and maintain working knowledge of inventory on hand.
- Cleans OR surgical suites and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing linens, and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Create and maintain a sanitary, safe environment and enhances the appearance of the OR.
- High school diploma or GED certification
- Previous operating room experience