$15,000 Signing Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available!
- Performance/Productivity Bonuses Quarterly
- Education and Tuition Assistance
- Extremely competitive compensation rates
- Benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match
- Accepting the signing bonus requires signing a 2 year employment agreement
Tower Surgical Partners (TSP), in conjunction with the Center for Innovative GYN Care, requires the services of an experienced Clinical Administrator for its Rockville free standing Ambulatory Surgical Center.
TSP is an ambulatory surgical center development company located in Rockville MD specializing in the placement and management of advanced GYN ASC facilities. TSP works closely with its clinical partner, the Center for Innovative GYN Care (CIGC), to provide access for patients to the highest quality GYN surgical services available. CIGC has developed “new procedural technology” including DualportGYN and LAAM procedures allowing major GYN surgical procedures to be performed in an outpatient ASC setting. Demand for these procedures is significant, with patients from 46 states and 17 foreign countries accessing TSP’s Rockville location since 2013.
The TSP/CIGC model is a unique and progressive concept with potential for expansion regionally and nationally. This model has unlimited market potential, and requires employees who are dedicated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and superb work ethic.
The emphasis TSP places on staff support and employee satisfaction in the workplace is unequalled. Retention and development of all employees is of the highest priority.
REPORTS TO: Regional Director of Operations
HOURS: Full – Time
LOCATION: HEADQUARTERS – ROCKVILLE, MD
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees the clinical operations of the surgery center to ensure smooth and efficient patient care management.
- Manages the center to ensure patient and employee satisfaction while promoting safety and retention.
- Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements. Aligns and manages metrics.
- Develops leadership skills among staff including communication and employee engagement.
- Critical thinking, communication, influence, decision – making, analytical, and flexibility skills to make optimal decisions based on multiple variables and desired outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory, state, and federal agencies.
- Experience with regulations governing infection control and compliance.
- Facilitates meetings and shared governance/leadership efforts.
- Responsible for selection, orientation, on-boarding, and retention.
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, performance evaluations, quarterly staff incentive reviews, and staff development to create a culture of learning.
- Evaluate patient surveys and satisfaction levels and implement practices to maintain high patient satisfaction.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- BSN – Preferred.
- Current RN License in the State of Maryland/Virginia/DC or ability to obtain one.
- ACLS/BLS certified.
- 3 – 5 years leadership experience – Required.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years Perioperative experience – Required.
- GYN experience – Preferred.